The VBOX HD2 HDMI Track Package includes roll cage camera mounts and an un-terminated power cable instead of the standard suction camera mounts and cigar lighter power supply cable. This means easier fitment in to vehicles fully prepared for racing.
VBOX HD2 HDMI features an HDMI video output, 1080p video, real-time synchronised video/data with graphical overlay, Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. The internal 10 Hz GPS engine recognises the race track you are driving and automatically configures the track map and lap timing. Automatic recording, a pre-record buffer and internal power backup ensure that you capture absolutely all of the race action. Video can be recorded at thirty frames per second to SD card or USB flash drive.
Download datasheet here.
You can choose between four package options.
- HD2 data logger with HDMI connector
- 2 cameras
- 2 Roll cage camera mounts
- Un-terminated in-car power cable
- 32 GB SD card
- HDMI cable (0.9 m) with locking screws
- CAN Splitter cable, only included if option 'C' is selected.
- OLED Display, only included if option 'C/D' is selected.
Quality Setting & Log Rates
- Low - 3.5 GB/hour
- Medium (default) - 5.4 GB/hour
- High - 7 GB/hour