The Track Kit is similar to the Video VBOX Lite Kit but includes roll cage mounts instead of the normal camera mounts.
Video VBOX Lite is a one box solution, incorporating a solid state video recorder, a VBOX 10Hz GPS data-logger and a real time graphic overlay. This combination allows users to carry out detailed driver training and vehicle analysis without the expense and specialised knowledge involved in professional level data-loggers.
Based on the high end Video VBOX, Video VBOX Lite is a more affordable version of what Video VBOX users have called the ultimate track video system. Housed in a rugged plastic box, with a smaller footprint than the Video VBOX Pro, Video
VBOX Lite shares many of the same features as the top of the range product.
- Video VBOX Lite 10Hz GPS data logger and video recorder, incorporating graphical overlay engine and 4 CAN channel logging
- 1 x 580L Sony HQ1 CCD bullet camera
- 1 x 420L Sony 1/3in CCD bullet camera
- 2 x Camera ring clamp mount
- 2 x Camera roll cage mount (for picture-in-picture)
- 2 x mono microphones
- Microphone splitter cable
- Magnetic GPS antenna
- Unterminated Power cable
- 8 GB SD card, containing manual and software
- Unterminated power supply