The Caterham Kit is similar to the Video VBOX Lite Kit but includes roll cage mounts and a Caterham specific power supply .
Video VBOX Lite is a one box solution, incorporating a solid state video recorder, a VBOX 10Hz GPS data-logger and a real time graphic overlay. This combination allows users to carry out detailed driver training and vehicle analysis without the expense and specialised knowledge involved in professional level data-loggers.
Based on the high end Video VBOX, Video VBOX Lite is a more affordable version of what Video VBOX users have called the ultimate track video system. Housed in a rugged plastic box, with a smaller footprint than the VideoVBOX Pro, Video VBOX Lite shares many of the same features as the top of the range product.
- Video VBOX Lite 10Hz GPS data logger and video recorder, incorporating graphical overlay engine and the ability to log 4 CAN parameters
(CAN interface cable purchased separately)
- 1 x 580L Sony HQ1 CCD bullet camera
- 1 x 420L Sony 1/3in CCD bullet camera
- 2 x Camera ring clamp mount
- 2 x Camera Roll cage mount
- 2 x mono microphones
- Microphone splitter cable
- Magnetic GPS antenna
- Caterham specific power cable
- 8 GB SD card (Manual and software included on supplied SD card)
Option (please choose)
- OLED Display with Predictive Lap Timing
Plastic case with billet aluminium faceplate. Bright OLED screen - the perfect addition to any Video VBOX setup allowing you to view lap times as you drive. The OLED Display now ships with Racelogic's new Predictive lap timing feature.