Video VBOX Lite is a one box solution, incorporating a solid state video recorder, a 10Hz GPS data-logger and real-time graphic overlay. This combination allows users to carry out detailed driver training and vehicle analysis without the expense and specialised knowledge involved in professional level data-loggers.
Based on the high end Video VBOX, Video VBOX Lite is a more affordable version of what Video VBOX users have called the ultimate track video system. Housed in a rugged plastic box, with a smaller footprint than the VideoVBOX Pro, Video VBOX Lite shares many of the same features as the top of the range product.
- Video VBOX Lite 10Hz GPS data logger and video recorder, incorporating graphical overlay engine and 4 CAN channel logging
- 1 x 580L Sony HQ1 CCD bullet camera and windscreen suction mount
- 1 x 420L Sony 1/3in CCD bullet camera and windscreen suction mount
- 2 x Ring clamp mount for hi-res main camera (lo-res p-in-p camera screws directly onto mount)
- 2 x Mono microphone
- Microphone splitter cable
- Magnetic GPS antenna
- In-car power supply cable - to connect to 12 V aux supply/ cigar lighter (unterminated power supply cable available separately)
- 8 GB SD card containing software and user guide
- OLED Display with Predictive Lap Timing
Plastic case with billet aluminium faceplate. Bright OLED screen - the perfect addition to any Video VBOX setup allowing you to view lap times as you drive. The OLED display now ships with Racelogic's new Predictive lap timing feature.
PLEASE NOTE: This package does NOT come with a cable for connection to a vehicle CAN Bus. If you intend to log CAN signals please purchase the relevant cable:
- Unterminated CAN cable
- OBDII CAN cable
e found here. Please click here to download Video VBOX Lite datasheet.